Palm Springs Condos


Monday, May 14, 2007

Johnnie Walker

The latest addition to the liquor family.




I should be studying. What the hell am I doing taking pictures of whiskey? Meh. Beats reading biology. I couldn't give two shits if that one guy or that other fat one says I have to learn about the reproductive system. You're just messing up the joy of sex.

Where's the fun in knowing that you're made through meiosis/mitosis. Who cares about how many diploid cells you need to produce an embryo. Not me. Not now, at least. Maybe when I wanna have kids ..laaaaater on.

We want to have sex without knowing the full details. We're ignorant like that. Deal with it.

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, 15 May, 2007, Blogger Iva Aishah said...

i love you guts oh marie

 
At Wednesday, 16 May, 2007, Blogger Miss.Dele said...

of all things why whiskey?

HAHA!! i love your style! BIO SUCKS BALLS.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home