Palm Springs Condos


Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Smokers

Whoaaaaa.

How long has it been since I posted my last ..post? Haha. Crazy. I'd check the date and do the math and everything, but to be honest ..I can't be fucked. I'm a lazy kid with nothing better to do than to start yet another blog.

None of my blogs seem actually last. Xanga one didn't even last one day.

For my first post after a half a year break off blogging, I've decided to share with you my thoughts on ..smokers.

No, no. Not just your average smokers who puff around all day ..but the kinda smokers that are all like, "I've been trying to quit for 10 years now". Y'know. That kind. The kind that says they've been trying to quit for a week, starts smoking after 3 days and then take it out on the rest of us, NON-smokers just because they didn't take a smoke that day.

Oh oh, like it's not bad enough that we have to deal with second-hand smoking which kills us faster than it does you.

That's bullshit.

Just because they got hooked to nicotine 38468168 years ago, all of the sudden I've got to be all supportive and understanding.

BULLSHIT.

I made damn sure that I didn't get myself addicted to that crap and just because you made a poor judgment back then, I'm supposed to take all this ridiculous crap from you?

I DONT THINK SO.

Make up your mind. You're either a smoker or you're not. If you want to smoke, then smoke your damn brains out. If you want to quit smoking, then QUIT SMOKING! Don't keep making up excuses for not quitting. For all those ex-smokers who actually did quit, hats off to you guys. I like you 'cause you have the determination and will power to strive for what's best. KUDOS, to you!

But to the other group of quitters, here's a big F U in the A.

Thank you, and GOODNIGHT!


p/s:excuse the bad english. it's 2am and i'm pissed off.

mariefrances`

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home