Palm Springs Condos


Sunday, May 13, 2007

Mother's Day!

[ Edit; ]
So, Jesselton texts me and tells me she got a new puppy and wants my help naming it. I ringed and said "BLAAAAANKET". But she turned my suggestion down.

Anywho, Sam wanted to name it "Isabella". What the fuck? Who names a puppy, "Isabella"? That's just gay. "Here Isabella, come on girl. COME HERE ISA-BELL-LAA."
Who're you kidding?

Jesse just called me. She's not naming her pup "Jesus" either. LOL. :(
'cause she mentioned it to her aunt and her
aunt's like, "HOW COULD YOU?"
I thought "Jesus" or "Mudda Mary" would be kick ass.
I guess not.


[ Edit; end ]


It totally slipped my mind that today was Mother's Day.
Lol.

Long story short, I made it up to my mother and took her out for lunch.


On the way out ;)
Mummy & girl.




Muffin, anyone?
They're delicious!

Took my mum to Veda Blue after that.
Then it was off to Delifrance.
All in all, it was a good day.
Stuffed ourselves up.





Snapped some pictures while mummy was driving.
The pictures didn't come out too bad.

mariefrances`

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home