Palm Springs Condos


Monday, May 07, 2007

My blog. My freedom.

This is MY blog.
I'll blog about whatever I want to blog 'cause I have the freedom to blog as I wish.

It's called "Freedom of Speech". And I'm ready to accept any sort of consequences that may come my way. This is my way of expressing myself and what I go through. So, I may share my experiences and life, as I see it. What's becoming of the society, etc etc.

Enough of that.

Today ..was quite interesting to say the least. First, we made rockets during physics' class. Pretty cool how some of us had our rockets flying up in the air and some of them exploded in some's faces. They had it coming. Or shall I say, we. Nosy, good-for-nothing-know-it-alls just have to mess around with the rockets and BAAAAM! It's in our faces ..ethanol all over our uniforms ..etc etc.

ENOUGH OF THAT.

So, as many of you know ..I fell out of a friendship a couple of years back with _______*. (Name shall not be mentioned to avoid any sort of embarrassment whatsoever). I got tired of all the lies created to make me look bad.

C'mon.
Everyone knows not to mess with ME. :)
I'm Marie.

If you cross the line, you have to expect to see a very angry person coming right at you.
Nobody likes seeing me mad. I can be waaay nasty.
And please, when you've said something ..TAKE RESPONSIBILITY. Don't try to fuckin' deny it like some ass-clown. Especially when I'm confronting you about it, don't ask your mother to talk to me 'cause you can't hold your tears in. 'cause you're too "HURT".

And I think it's pretty saddening how * decided to tell their mother lies just so * doesn't look bad. Give me a break.

Also, it's my life. Aren't I allowed to choose who I want to be friends with?
If I don't want to be your friend, get over it. I don't have to be friends with you 'cause your mom "would like to see us friends again".
Lol.
C'mon.

That's not how I roll, k?
My life.
My rules.

I'll talk to whoever I want to.
If I don't like you, get over it.

"I understand it's part of growing up". If you want your son/daughter to grow up, maybe you shouldn't be talking to me. Maybe you should be letting your child express his/her own feelings and let them deal with their own problems. Stop spoiling them.

Also, I don't like talking to doting mothers. There's something about them that just ..frustrates me. How they think that their involvement in their child's teenage years will help the child to grow. GIVE ME A BREAK. Let your child learn on her own terms. He/She will have to grow up sometime and you spoon-feeding him/her (so to speak) all the way doesn't help much.

It BUILDS character.

(I love my mother because she lets me experience life and learn from my mistakes in my own terms. Even though she knows I'm bound to fall flat on my face.)

You should probably know this isn't my first time encountering mothers who didn't like me. Mothers who didn't like the way I was treating their beloved kids. I have that special quality to make their kid's life a living hell. Probably 'cause I don't pretend to like someone when I don't. I don't do hypocrisy.

Sheesh.

Anyway, I'm too tired to go on. Basketball is exhausting. You'll probably hear rumours about this, naturally. I mean, I was in the tutor's house when all this bullshit happened, afterall. Lotsa other girls there.

Girls.
Yes.
Drama-causing girls.

I'm sick of this shit.
I love Jesse, Carlwin & Faiz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home