Palm Springs Condos


Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Back from KL

I'm HOMEEEEEEE!
Thank God.
I was getting tired of KL.
Too much walking.
Rude, arrogant people.
BLAH!

Anyway, didn't take too many pictures. Too busy shopping.

But I did meet up with good 'ol Sheng!

@ Starbucks.


The Transformers. Whatever the hell that is.



Mum and I got tired of walking.

Outside Sunway.
Maaaaaaan was ice-skating tiring!


Eat, eat, eat! FOOOOOOOOD :D


I make this face ..a lot. =s


Influenced by all the Arab ninjas in KL.
Thus, turning into 1 myself.

Can ya gimme a .."Haaaaaaaaaaiiiiyaaakkk!!"



ALSO.
I met up with Wilson but he was in a hurry with his CHINESE friend ..so I couldn't get a picture :P Oh well.
Maybe next time!


mariefrances`

Gonna take pics of the clothes I got from KL, soon. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home