Palm Springs Condos


Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Faiz' b/day.

Spent the whole day with Faiz & Carlwin.
Started off our day at 8am ..

..with cake as breakfast.


Ah! And a nice cuppa' milk!
'course it was already there when I arrived. Half filled with an insect inside of it and a half eaten cake by it.


I was being ignored. They were just playing with Faiz's XBOX thingy majigg.


..heh. I got a little hooked, myself.
*grin*


HE TRIED TO STEAL THE CONTROLLER AWAY FROM ME!


BIRTHDAY BOY AND ONE OF HIS MANY KITTIES!


.."I'm on the way, I'm on the way!"


Went to CP afterwards to play some pool.
Then lunch at BK.
..and we ended up in Starbucks.






WHAT?
We were tired.
This is how we roll.

Watched a movie afterwards, though. :D
And did our stunt with the escalators. Took a movie but I'm too lazy to upload.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home