Palm Springs Condos


Wednesday, May 23, 2007

History Midterms.

[Edit:]

One week left.
:)


[Edit end]


Oh dudes.

Today's papers were seriously balls.

We had 2 hours to study for both history paper. I spent a whole hour bitching about history.

I don't even remember the things I said. It was all such a blur. It came from the heart. The hatred. The passion. The fury.

I'm not going to bitch about it on my blog 'cause it's a sensitive topic.

Although, I will say ..YOU'RE ALL GOING TO FUCKING DIE AND GO TO HELL. 'cause Jesus or Gabriel's going to send me an e-mail to kill all the protestants. AND you can't fucking charge me. Y'know why? 'cause God sent me. That's right. I'm a messenger of God, therefore I'm righteous etc etc.

HELL NO. I can't be lying. I mean, c'mon. Why would I want to lie about getting a message from God at hmm, say 40 years old. Nobody was around to see me go in a trance (if I wanted more attention, I would've just faked a seizure, maybe?) I'm still young. I'm not having a mid-life crisis. My wife isn't aging and dying either. NONO, my uncle's still young and well. I don't have to come up with this elaborate lie/bullshit about how I'm going to start a revelation JUST to make my life more interesting. I LOVE BUSINESS. I'm not going to throw it all away, 'cause I'm this uber generous person.

Also, since I can't get laid ..I'll just pretend I'm God or someone relatively close to being the alpha and omega.

MEH FUCK THAT. Fuck you and your beliefs. I'm open when it comes to religion, but c'mon. Don't force feed it to me.

K.
Enough.
I'm tired.
And I have killing to do.

I'm getting that e-mail from God, soon. The sooner, the better. I need to put an end to all this ridiculous crap.

In closing, I think I bitch too much. Or at least TALK too much in real life.
Whaddya think?


I leave with a mind boggling picture.

PAYCE!
mariefrances`

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, 23 May, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow...

 
At Thursday, 24 May, 2007, Blogger mariefrances said...

LOL?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home